Efficient Furnace; heating division of Good Guys Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, is dedicated to the service listed in bullet points below. If you are located in the City of Richmond BC, call us any time when you need information about your heating system, or you require our services for any of these items:
- Richmond electric furnace repair, cleaning and installation service
- Commercial & residential service and maintenance in Richmond for boilers, radiant and hydronic systems
- Richmond hot water tank replacement, installation and service for traditional, on-demand, electric and solar
Heating Products and Appliances
Technology of hot water and heating systems has improved so much that today’s appliances are more reliable and efficient than ever before, with many new models more compact and quieter. We service and install most makes and models including top quality hot water tanks, furnaces and boiler systems manufactured by top names in the business, such as
Service for Hot Water Tank, Furnace, and Boiler Systems
When you need a reliable heating technician in a timely manner you will be pleased with results we provide. Call us for a call to discuss your concerns. We will be pleased to look after your maintenance and repair needs.
Here are some of the advantages of using our service:
Our technicians are highly trained and receive constant upgrading in training programs provided by the manufacturers. We stay sharp with our technical skills to service and maintain modern heating systems. Our gas fitters are licensed and insured in BC.
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee on installations and in most cases, your repair will be guaranteed for one year or more. Call our office for details.
- You can receive a free quotation on new boilers, central air conditioners, heat pumps, and boilers.
- Our technician will inspect your system and tell you what the repair options will be.
Richmond is largely an ethnic community with an Asian community estimated over 65%. The International Airport lies at the far west end on the island and services both passenger and cargo traffic. Surrounded by a massive dyke system, Richmond is just one meter above sea level and would flood if the dyke was ever to break.
There are numerous farms in the area with cranberries and blueberries being one of the main fruit produce items. Current estimated population is just over 200,000 with slow growth and the residential areas are now fairly limited. Much of the land is either industrial or for farming. There are numerous parks, lots of entertainment and the Richmond Olympic Oval, which has now been turned into a massive community center.
By: Andrew Lake
Neighboring City: Surrey