Regular inspection and repairs to heating components will keep them working properly. Our heating experts maintain the tanks and mechanisms that provide hot water and heat for commercial and residential living areas. We operate in the City of Surrey BC providing sales and information along with the following services…
- Surrey furnace installation, repair and service
- Servicing and maintaining commercial and residential for Surrey boiler systems. Also servicing hydronic, radiant and electric boiler systems
- Surrey hot water tank service and installation for conventional, solar hot water and electrical systems
Products and Appliances for Heating
The mechanisms in hot water and heating products are constantly changing and improving. These advancements are allowing manufacturers to build and sell machines that are quiet, compact, and extremely reliable. Efficient Furnace distributes many high quality furnaces from very well-known distributors such as…
Service for Hot Water Tank, Furnace, and Boiler
Vancouver residents in need of a plumber or hot water maintenance expert can count on Efficient Furnace. We are professional and polite service people who will offer you a great service at very reasonable rates.
Here’s why you should choose the plumbers and heating experts at Efficient Furnace
Our techs are always learning and taking training courses so they can stay current. These classes allow technicians to serve each home in BC with confidence and accuracy.
We require each service tech to attend manufacturers training curriculum. All of our gasfitters are certified, licensed and insured in BC. Efficient Furnace is also a TECA Quality First Service Provider.
- We have a one-year warranty on most of our repairs and a 100% money-back guarantee on the majority of our installations. Call our office for details.
- Receive free estimates on boilers, furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps. Estimates on repair options are free as well. An evaluation fee may apply to some repairs.
Surrey has grown quickly over the recent years, matching or exceeding the growth rate of almost every city in Canada. A short drive from downtown Vancouver, Surrey has easy access to the International Airport, has two border crossings into the States and an great network of roadways, highways, rail and a deep sea port.
The population is fast approaching 500,00 and soon to exceed that with an estimated 250,000 more residents in the next 30 years. Public transportation covers almost every neighborhood and the SkyTrain goes past the Central City Shopping center with bus access from there.
By: Andrew Lake
Neighboring City: New Westminster